Some events are out of your control, but being prepared is your choice.
- Dwelling Fire policies are designed to insure owner and tenant occupied dwellings that contain up to four units against such perils as fire, wind, explosion and smoke.
- Additional perils may be covered by purchasing an Extended Coverage endorsement.
- The policy also protects against the loss of rental income if a tenant is displaced by damage caused by a covered peril.
- A landlord may add liability coverage to protect against accidents that occur at the insured location.
- Personal Injury Coverage is available to protect against lawsuits for wrongful eviction, invasion of privacy, libel, slander and defamation of character.